CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 16, 2009

I Accept Your Challenge!

Ok, Mary, let's do this 5K! Of course, I will not be able to run the entire way but I intend to give it all I've got. I think this is just what I need to motivate myself. I'm excited and I'm gonna put myself on a workout regime for the next 2 weeks. Can you make much improvement cardiovascularly in 2 weeks? I doubt it but I darn well am gonna try. =)

In other news, I am proud to announce that I stayed away from the Halloween candy this week and am down another pound. I know I still need a fill so it's been extra hard and I'm proud of myself. I have an infinite weakness for Reese's peanut butter cups. They've been whispering to me all week but Nooooo...I will not let your chocolatey/peanut butter goodness distract me from my goal!

I also put out like 4 job applications and if I can land a 2nd job, I can go back to being a school nurse which I really love. I had left school nursing because it was so hard to find a summer gig. I loved the kids and the people I worked with were awesome. I would love to be able to go back and I can if I find something PRN. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

1 comments:

Mary said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited now! well I will not be running the whole way either, we will walk, run when we feel we can. Like I said Ill have my Sister and Niece so they will keep up with us too!!!

YAAAY FOR STAYING AWAY FROM THOSE EVIL REESE'S they are mine too I will not buy them becuase I know I will HAVE to eat 1 and then its allll downhill from there.

and you are 1less pound away from getting YOUR nose peirced! lol Ill go with you to get it when you get to your 100lbs lost!!!!

OK Im really excited now. I still have your # do you have Mine still? Text me or Email me anytime!