CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 10, 2009

I'm the Worst Blogger

I haven't made a post in what seems like foooorever! I'm so sorry about that and I have every excuse in the book but I won't bore you with my sob stories. However, I will sum up the last couple of weeks for you. Work has sucked....big time. I've come to realize I hate it and I don't really have anything to show for it. Lord knows I could make more money working at a hospital so I've decided to start a job hunt. It will stink, giving up my weekends and holidays but I'm tired of being broke. I need to buy new clothes for my soon to be hot new bod (haha yeah right).
Onto the weight loss front or lack there of in my case. I will tell you right now, I have fallen off the wagon and skidded behind with my lapband around my ankle since I hit the 60 pound down mark. I haven't been tracking my food, I've been snacking and stress eating, and I've been lazy. It's my fault. I decided that I could use a little fill so I'm calling on Monday to schedule one. Then I plan on buckling down and losing some more weight. Ideally, I would like to lose 20-25 more before the end of the year. I think I can do it if I just focused more. I keep telling myself I want to go to Thanksgiving dinner with my husband's family and them notice how much weight I've lost. They're not a very complimentary bunch so I know I need to be fairly thin to coax a "have you lost weight?" out of them.
In other news, I got new glasses! YAY! I am so stoked. I have been wearing my old contacts for 1 month overdue while I waited for these damn glasses to come in...and on top of that, they gave me the wrong glasses. I had picked a Cynthia Rowley wireless type frame. These are Cynthia Rowley but they're the nerdy girl type glasses. My husband loves them. He likes what he calls "sexy nerds" LOL They're ordering my correct frames but I'm considering keeping these. I'll be wearing contacts most of the time but I think I'm gonna wear these for a week since I practically burned my retinas wearing old contacts day in/day out for a month. Here's a pic of them. I apologize for the pic, no makeup! AAGH!


I also wanted to tell you I bought a bunch of NYX makeup online. I am a makeup whore. You know how some girls love shoes and bags? That's how I am about makeup. I like shoes and bags too but I would easily spend $100 on makeup waaaay before I would accessories. I'll post pics on what I purchased when they arrive. Oh and fyi, I plan on getting a ton of makeup for Christmas. I told my dad to get me MAC...are you listening dad?!?!? MAC! hehe
Well, that's a synopsis of the last 2 weeks. Oh and I forgot to mention my bratty 2 year old. Seriously, what is the deal with that age? She's driving me nuts with the waterworks and temper tantrums. And earlier this week I was late to work because aforementioned bratty 2 year old took off her diaper and spread poop on my computer desk while I was getting my coffee. I was out of the room for 2 seconds. It was gross but hilarious.

4 comments:

Gen said...

LOL about the 2 year old!

Sounds like you are on the right path now...I can imagine getting a little lazy after 60 lbs. lost...You have done so well!

uh said...

Get that fill, pick yourself up and get back on track now and you will dazzle them on Turkey Day!

Mary said...

LOL at your 2 year old...Mine is 4 and Bratty!!!

What are you doing on Saturday October 31st in the early Morning??? My church is having a 5k called the Harvest Hustle and then they will have the Fall festival after that for the kiddos!! You should do the 5k with me and my 16yr old sister and my 14yr old Niece and then take the Kids to the fall festival. anywho here is the link incase you want the info.

http://www.olivebaptist.org/HarvestHustle/

http://www.olivebaptist.org/FallFestival/

Mary said...

OMGHHH P.s I love the glasses... your looking and doing great! lol